The user's personal data are used by Amici del Mondo - World Friends - Onlus, which is the Data Controller, in compliance with the principles of protection of personal data established by EU Regulation 2016/679 and the national legislation in force.
METHOD AND PURPOSE OF DATA PROCESSING
We inform you that the data may be processed in the following way:
- Mixed - electronic and paper
and for the following purposes:
- Promotional activities
- Multimedia communication
- Direct Marketing
- Electronic information
- Sending of courtesy communications and / or promotional / informative material
- Public relations (i.e. management of relationships with users or visitors to the site)
- Statistical analysis (aimed at verifying the quality of the services offered by the site and also in anonymous and / or aggregate form, using "cookies")
The legal basis on which the treatment for common data is based, according to Art. 6 of EU Regulation 2016/679, is the consent.
The provision of data is mandatory for all that is required by legal obligations and for the full use of the features and services on the site; therefore any refusal to provide them in whole or in part may make it impossible to provide the requested services.
With regard to the optional conferment, more information is provided, relating to the "cookies" present on the site, further down on this page, also accessible from the brief information note.
CATEGORIES OF RECIPIENTS
Without prejudice to communications made in fulfillment of legal obligations, all data collected and processed may be communicated exclusively for the purposes specified above to the following categories of recipients:
- E-mail managers;
- Authorized persons.
User data is also collected through tools and services provided by third parties and stored directly by them. For more information on this, please refer to the following section "Types of cookies used by our site".
The data will be processed for as long as necessary to carry out the existing relationship or until different indications are made on the subject by the interested party.
Pursuant to EU Regulation 679/2016 ("GDPR") and the national legislation in force, the interested party may, according to the methods and within the limits established by current legislation, exercise the following rights:
- request confirmation of the existence of personal data concerning him (right of access of the interested party - art.15 of Regulation 679/2016);
- know its origin;
- receive intelligible communication;
- have information about the logic, methods and purposes of the processing;
- request the updating, rectification, integration, cancellation, transformation into anonymous form, blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those no longer necessary for the pursuit of the purposes for which they were collected (right to rectification and cancellation - articles 16 and 17 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of limitation and / or opposition to the processing of data concerning him (Article 18 of Regulation 679/2016);
- right of revocation;
- right to data portability (Article 20 of Regulation 679/2016);
- in cases of treatment based on consent, to receive their data provided to the holder, in a structured and readable form by a data processor and in a format commonly used by an electronic device;
- the right to lodge a complaint with the Supervisory Authority (right of access by the interested party - Article 15 of Regulation 679/2016).
The data controller of your personal data is Amici del Mondo - World Friends - Onlus, CF 97256540580, registered office in Via Cristoforo Colombo n. 440 - 00145 Rome (RM), which can be contacted at the following address:
Information on Cookies
What are cookies
A "cookie" is a text file saved on the user's computer when he accesses a website with the aim of providing information every time the user returns to the same site. It is a sort of reminder of the visited internet page. With the cookie, the web server sends information to the user's browser (Internet Explorer, Mozilla Firefox, Google Chrome, etc.) stored on the latter's computer, which will be re-read and updated each time the user returns to the site. This way the website can automatically adapt to the user. During navigation, the user may also receive cookies from different sites ("third-party cookies") on his terminal, set directly by the managers of said websites and used for the purposes and in the manner defined by them.
Depending on their duration, they are divided into session cookies (i.e. those temporary and automatically deleted from the terminal at the end of the browsing session, by closing the browser) and persistent cookies (i.e. those that remain stored on the terminal until their expiration or cancellation. by the user).
Based on the function and purpose of use, cookies can be divided into technical cookies and profiling cookies.
Some cookies are used to perform computer authentication, session monitoring and storage of specific information about users who access a web page. These so-called technical cookies are often useful to allow you to browse a website and use all its features. Technical cookies are those whose use does not require the user's consent.
Analytics cookies also belong to this category. These are cookies that collect information about the use that a user makes of a website and that allow to improve its functioning. For example, analytics cookies show which pages are most frequently visited, allow you to check which are the recurring patterns of use of a website and help to understand every difficulty that the user encounters in use.
Other cookies can instead be used to monitor and profile users while browsing, study their movements and habits of web consultation or consumption (what they buy, what they read, etc.), also for the purpose of sending advertising of targeted services and customized. In this case we speak of profiling cookies. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user's free informed consent pursuant to art. 7 of EU Regulation 2016/679 and of the national legislation in force.
It may also happen that a web page contains cookies from other sites and contained in various elements hosted on the page itself, such as advertising banners, images, videos, maps or specific links to web pages of other domains that reside on servers other than the one. on which the requested page is located. In other words, these cookies are set directly by website managers or servers other than this website. In these cases, we are talking about so-called third-party cookies, which are usually used for profiling purposes. The use of these cookies requires the prior acquisition of the user's free informed consent.
Types of cookies used by our site
The site also allows the sending of the following third-party cookies:
- Google Analytics: it is specified that the anonymization of the IP address is active by default, so it is not possible for us to trace the user's private data; these cookies are used only to collect statistical data relating to access to the site:
- Shareaholic: it is used to insert the sharing buttons of the various social networks on the pages and to post on the user's profiles with the pages of the site: https://shareaholic.com/privacy;
- YouTube: https://policies.google.com/privacy;
- PayPal: https://www.paypal.com/webapps/mpp/ua/privacy-full.
These cookies are not tools owned by us. For more information, therefore, it is possible to access the information and the third-party consent acquisition forms by clicking on the links shown. Amici del Mondo - World Friends - Onlus is in any case not responsible for errors, contents, cookies, publications of illegal moral content, advertising, banners or files that do not comply with current regulations and compliance with the legislation on data processing by sites not managed by the same Amici del Mondo - World Friends - Onlus.
To improve the website and understand which parts or elements are most appreciated by users, third-party cookies from Google Analytics are used as an anonymous and aggregate analysis tool. These cookies are not tools owned by us, for more information, therefore, you can consult the information provided by Google.
The pages of the website incorporate some widgets and buttons for sharing Facebook and / or other social networks, to allow the user to share the contents of the website on their social channels and interact with our channels. These cookies are not tools owned by us, but are created by the sites in question when the respective widget or share button is used. To learn more, visit the following section "Social Network Plugin".
Some web pages incorporate YouTube video content within them. By visiting a page containing a video or clicking to view the video, cookies from YouTube may be recalled. These cookies are not tools owned by us. To learn more, visit the information page of Google.
Management of cookies
The user can manage his own preferences regarding cookies through the functions present in common browsers, which allow you to delete / remove cookies (all or some) or to change the browser settings in order to block the sending of cookies or to limit it to specific sites (compared to others). The user is therefore free to deny consent to the use of any cookie, it being understood that, if you decide to disable technical cookies, the browsing experience could be compromised even to the point of making it impossible to exploit the functionality of the site itself.
For information on the cookies stored on your terminal and to disable them individually, please refer to the link: http://www.youronlinechoices.com/it/le-tue-scelte
Social Network Plugin
The collection and use of the information obtained through the plugin are governed by the respective "privacy policies" of the social networks, to which please refer.