Are you a company?
It is through partnerships and collaborations that Friends volunteer for more than twenty years it has guaranteed the right to health of the most vulnerable populations. Together we can continue to bring free, quality medical care with a positive impact to the world and yours.
What can we do together
You can support our work by making a free donation to Friends volunteer or to a specific project.
You can decide to allocate part of the profit from the sale of a product or service to a specific project.
Engage customers and employees
You can involve your customers and employees in a fundraiser for one of our projects, organize awareness events e participate in the Milan Marathon!
Spread World Friends, spread the cure
You can choose to spread the brand of our Association through your communication channels (posters, leaflets, brochures, cards, websites, radio/video spots) or by distributing information material at your facilities.
Choose to be by our side
Hold up Friends volunteer for companies it means choosing to link one's name to an organization with a streamlined and contained structure: Friends volunteer uses 90% of the funds raised in projects and only the remaining 10% is used for the costs of the structure and for communication and fundraising initiatives.
A concrete commitment
Hold up Friends volunteer it will bring you added value, with a positive impact on stakeholders and important recognition in terms of CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility). It will be possible to link the profit-making activity to a social cause of high moral and civil value, demonstrating a strong sensitivity and front-line involvement in favor of the health, social and economic development of excluded and marginalized men and women.
All donations in favor of Friends volunteer are tax deductible or tax deductible. Hold up Friends volunteer guarantees not only a moral gratification but also an economic advantage: find out why.
Visibility and advertising
Depending on the collaboration, Friends volunteer will spread the brand of your company through its own communication tools (site, informative and institutional material, commercials, calendars and gadgets…).
Discover the projects to support and contact us via email by writing to firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on 348 273 4292.
Some projects to support
Participate in the Milan Marathon with us!
Who supports us
always how we invest the funds raised.